Monday, February 25, 2008

NHD Reflection

NHD this year was actually a lot less stressful than last year. I guess it's because I already knew what I was doing because of last year. At first, i thought that mine and Becky's exhibit was never going to get done, but after awhile I seen that we were actually a lot farther than a lot of people. The hardest challenge I had was printing things out, and actually figuring out where to put them on the board, but other than that everything actually went good, and we found a lot of images, graphs, statistics and information that supported our view of the project. Doing this project was actually easy for me to do since I had just seen the affects the drug war has had on some of my friends, this helped me make real life connections to my project. Next year I am most likely going to do another exhibit because I like doing them alot better than i do writing papers. I am not sure what I want my topic to be yet, but I know thats it will be one that I am interested in so that I can get it done easy like I did this one.

No comments: